GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   rosemary flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/215760-rosemary-flowers.html)

Willi_9 25-10-2018 02:05 PM

rosemary flowers

1 Attachment(s)
photographed two weeks ago.

Opinicus[_3_] 26-10-2018 08:32 AM

rosemary flowers

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 14:05:52 +0100, Willi_9
wrote:

rosemary_20181010.jpg
photographed two weeks ago.

Very pretty. A rosemary bush (shrub?) was one of the things we planted
when we redid the garden three years or so ago. It did not like where
we put it apparently because it struggled for a long time and then
gave up the ghost this year.

--
Bob
St Francis would have done better to preach to the cats

Willi_9 27-10-2018 09:04 AM

I keep mine in pots. (42° latitude north, continental climate)
As soon as temperatures go below 4C / 40F, I bring them into a cool spot inside. According to my experience they need good watering, but also a permeable ground with no waterlogging.

Thanks for looking and info. W