GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hoya - Hoya.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/216831-hoya-hoya-jpg.html)

[email protected] 05-04-2020 05:48 PM

Hoya - Hoya.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
One of many blossoms on a very old Hoya.

[email protected] 05-04-2020 10:15 PM

Hoya - Hoya.jpg

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 16:56:04 -0400, Wolf K

On 2020-04-05 12:48, wrote:
One of many blossoms on a very old Hoya.

Very nice.

We have had one for about 30 years now. We love the honey fragrance
when it blooms.

Mine is about the age of yours. This is one of three Hoya plants.
the other two are much younger and in hanging baskets. The flowers on
the other two are of more vivid color than the one pictured. Although
not as large a bouquet.

Tampa Bob