GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   amethyst deceiver, found in the woods nearby (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/217236-amethyst-deceiver-found-woods-nearby.html)

Willi_9 28-09-2020 11:25 AM

amethyst deceiver, found in the woods nearby

1 Attachment(s)
photographed a week ago. They look pretty nice. altough the name does not sound very trustwothy, it's quoted as edible. I took one home, hoping it would spread some spores in my garden.

Opinicus[_3_] 04-10-2020 09:49 AM

amethyst deceiver, found in the woods nearby

TESTING REPLY FUNCTION. PLEASE IGNORE. SORRY FOR INCONVIENCE.
--
Bob

--
Bob
St Francis would have done better to preach to the cats