Old 28-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Registered User

Default Plants still bringing something as we come into Winter

I like to try and find something of interest all year around. Here are a few of my favorite plants that flower, fruit or have nice foliage over winter.

Please share your thoughts and what you like to grow over winter so we can all take away a few more ideas on plants we may like to try in our own garden. I had trouble loading the media files from the URL, so will leave the link below

Periwinkle
https://theyardandgarden.com/image-g...aGallery_22-34
Fatsia Japonica Spiders Web
https://theyardandgarden.com/image-g...aGallery_22-32