GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [hello winter] cornus mas in bloom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/217420-%5Bhello-winter%5D-cornus-mas-bloom.html)

Willi_9 21-03-2021 08:44 AM

[hello winter] cornus mas in bloom

1 Attachment(s)
photographed 2 days ago.

[email protected] 21-03-2021 10:56 AM

[hello winter] cornus mas in bloom - Nobile 1.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 08:44:49 +0000, Willi_9
wrote:

photographed 2 days ago.

That looks like a very chilly bloom. Do the flowers survive?

Here is the opposite end of your ice flower. A sunny shot of a few
of my dendrobium nobiles on a sunny warm spring day in Florida.

Willi_9 28-03-2021 10:04 AM

They have a saying he 'Snow in March is better than sheep dung.' (I suppose this does not apply to your beautiful orchids. :) )