GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   carnivorous plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/10026-carnivorous-plants.html)

darlingtonia974 10-03-2003 07:20 PM

carnivorous plants

hi!

i'm a french girl of 28, living in reunion island, and not really
speaking good english... i hope you can understand me.

i've been collecting carnivorous plants very seriously for about one
year (i'm also an 'old' succulent plants collector) and i'm looking
for seeds/gemmae and small plants to increase my collection. i've
made a growlist/wantlist on the website http://site.voila.fr/carniland
but in fact i'm looking for all the plants that i don't have, of
course i prefer plants that can accept tropical climate.

i can buy (in euro cash only) or swap in exchange of collectables like
stamps, phonecards or in exchange of seeds (for the moment i only have
drosera capensis sp, dionaea muscipula and drosera binata var.
multifida seeds to swap, but i will soon have others).

please contact me.

thank you.

deedee

pseudo/nickname aim (aol), messenger (msn & yahoo) : darlingtonia974
icq : 328465923 darlingtonia974
http://site.voila.fr/carniland
plantes carnivores / carnivorous plants

jammer 11-03-2003 12:32 AM

carnivorous plants

try www.gardenweb.com and look for the plant exchange sections

On 10 Mar 2003 11:22:30 -0800,
(darlingtonia974) wrote:

[...]

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Tom Crane 12-03-2003 06:44 PM

carnivorous plants

In article , (darlingtonia974) writes:
hi!

i'm a french girl of 28, living in reunion island, and not really
speaking good english... i hope you can understand me.

i've been collecting carnivorous plants very seriously for about one
year (i'm also an 'old' succulent plants collector) and i'm looking
for seeds/gemmae and small plants to increase my collection. i've
made a growlist/wantlist on the website
http://site.voila.fr/carniland
but in fact i'm looking for all the plants that i don't have, of
course i prefer plants that can accept tropical climate.

You might want to consider joining the UK based Carnivorous Plant Society.
They run a seed bank for members, intended for people like you who are
looking for specific varieties for their collections. They appear to have
a temporary website at; www.pwilson.demon.co.uk/cps/cps_intro.htm

Feeding 'Carnivorous Plant Society' into Google.com revealed several other
similar groups.

Regards
Tom Crane.

CCed & posted.
--
Tom Crane, Dept. Physics, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham Hill,
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.