GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Making a fountain from scratch? (brink & concrete) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/100472-making-fountain-scratch-brink-concrete.html)

Travis 28-07-2005 07:13 AM

wrote:
Thanks! I hadn't thought about that. Great idea! Ny neighborhood is
allowed to have garage sales on Saturdays; I should check some out.

My neighborhood allows garage/yard sales any day of the year. Actually
there is no neighborhood controlling authority but the city does not
prohibit them.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

[email protected] 28-07-2005 04:34 PM

Thanks everyone, for all the tips and advice. If I decide for sure to
do it, I'll post a picture here of the completed project whenever I'm
finished.

Travis 28-07-2005 06:22 PM

wrote:
Thanks everyone, for all the tips and advice. If I decide for sure
to do it, I'll post a picture here of the completed project
whenever I'm finished.

Don't post it here post it to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5