GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomato plantings in tubs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/100559-tomato-plantings-tubs.html)

THURSTON ACKERMAN 26-07-2005 04:32 PM

Tomato plantings in tubs

FamilyNet Newsgate

I am experieceing my first plantings of Rutgers Select
tomato seedlings (I started relatively late because I
forgot where I had put them in the refrigerater and
we had a lousy spring here in New Endland anyway 8-(
in five gallon tubs that began life filled with paint
and/or driveway top sealer yuck; and they are doing
surprizeing better than siblings planted in the same sun
exposure along the side of our house that has essentuially
the same soil.

Who knew????

Ciao, Ack.

---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ "A penny saved is the goverment's oversight."

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.fmlynet.org

TomKan 27-07-2005 05:02 PM

Watch out for BER