GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Is there a way to sell my Pine trees for mulching company for free? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/100569-there-way-sell-my-pine-trees-mulching-company-free.html)

prad 27-07-2005 08:21 PM

Is there a way to sell my Pine trees for mulching company for free?

Is there a way to sell my Pine trees for mulching company for free?
I want to get rid of huge pine trees but no money to pay for removal.

Stubby 27-07-2005 08:28 PM

prad wrote:
Is there a way to sell my Pine trees for mulching company for free?
I want to get rid of huge pine trees but no money to pay for removal.

Join the crowd. I called a sawmill about tall pines. When I told them
there were 5 trees, they said somebody would call me back. Nobody ever
did.

Dan J.S. 28-07-2005 03:46 AM

"prad" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is there a way to sell my Pine trees for mulching company for free?
I want to get rid of huge pine trees but no money to pay for removal.

This one company wanted $1200 to remove my pine tree thats over 35 feet
tall. That would be a lot of mulch... more than that one tree could produce
to be equal to $1200..

William Brown 28-07-2005 03:52 PM

If they are urban or suburban trees, no mill will touch them because of
the likelihood that there are some sort of metal objects in them, and
the care that must be taken in felling them.