Old 28-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Dogless Kanters Wife

Default Group Request & D.K.'s Pic

Dear group,

Please forgive my husband Doggie for this recent rash of posts regarding
his hatred for animals, and dogs in particular.

You see, he can't really help himself. Ever since he was a child he's
held a distinct resentment against dogs due to the fact that his parents
(god rest their christian souls) kept him tied up under the front porch.

You can only imagine how hard it's been for Doggie all these years to
not hate dogs when he's always believed himself to be some sort of
mutant doganoid, eating dog chow, treating on pig ears, and humping
every leg he gets close to. My how the little fella loves those pig
ears, he does.

So I humbly plead with you all to take pity on my Doggie and ignore his
rantings. Just throw him a bone now and then and remember, even though
he thinks he's a mutt he still can't lick his own balls. God knows he
tries! In fact if you'll take the time to review this pic of Doggie
you'll see the lengths at which I have to go to restrain most of the time.

http://www.suprmchaos.com/0604-md-jesse-cone.jpg

I really believe that this inordinate desire of Doggie's to suck himself
off 'coupled' with the fact that he can't, just drives him near to
insanity. I believe with all my heart that this jealousy of his towards
them is what causes him to hate animals so much.

Thanks for your understanding and may god bless you.

Sincerely, Mrs Kanter
Old 28-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Doug Kanter

You're slipping, Henslee, in more ways than one.

Old 28-07-2005, 09:35 PM
G Henslee

Dogless Kanters Wife wrote:

So I humbly plead with you all to take pity on my Doggie and ignore his
rantings. Just throw him a bone now and then and remember, even though
he thinks he's a mutt he still can't lick his own balls. God knows he
tries! In fact if you'll take the time to review this pic of Doggie
you'll see the lengths at which I have to go to restrain most of the time.

http://www.suprmchaos.com/0604-md-jesse-cone.jpg

Your husband's problem is he *does* lick his balls and too much. He's
in here trying to lick everyone else's too. You shouldn't allow him out
in the public. Nope, not even to a usenet group.
Old 28-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Doug Kanter

Cover your tracks better, putz. Too many matches in your headers.

Old 28-07-2005, 09:41 PM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
Cover your tracks better, putz. Too many matches in your headers.

I'm not the only one who throws the ball to you. There may still be
one or two others who haven't killfiled you, yet.

fetch boy...

Old 28-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Doug Kanter

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
Cover your tracks better, putz. Too many matches in your headers.

I'm not the only one who throws the ball to you. There may still be one
or two others who haven't killfiled you, yet.

You've killfiled me? :-)

Old 28-07-2005, 09:47 PM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

Cover your tracks better, putz. Too many matches in your headers.

I'm not the only one who throws the ball to you. There may still be one
or two others who haven't killfiled you, yet.

You've killfiled me? :-)

Never! In fact I'm concerned about who's going to throw the ball to you
on my days off. Maybe Yanik. Nah, he'd use a grenade. Hmm...
Old 28-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Doug Kanter

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

Cover your tracks better, putz. Too many matches in your headers.

I'm not the only one who throws the ball to you. There may still be one
or two others who haven't killfiled you, yet.

You've killfiled me? :-)

Never! In fact I'm concerned about who's going to throw the ball to you on
my days off. Maybe Yanik. Nah, he'd use a grenade. Hmm...

While it's obviously possible that you and someone else both use
Individual.net as your news provider, *and* the same beta version 1.8 of
Mozilla, the presence of a 3rd factor is the tie breaker: Both (or all 12 of
you) are identical morons.

Like I said, cover your tracks better. You've got no life, so you've got
plenty of time on your hands to figure this out.

Old 28-07-2005, 10:27 PM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

Cover your tracks better, putz. Too many matches in your headers.

I'm not the only one who throws the ball to you. There may still be one
or two others who haven't killfiled you, yet.

You've killfiled me? :-)

Never! In fact I'm concerned about who's going to throw the ball to you on
my days off. Maybe Yanik. Nah, he'd use a grenade. Hmm...

While it's obviously possible that you and someone else both use
Individual.net as your news provider, *and* the same beta version 1.8 of
Mozilla, the presence of a 3rd factor is the tie breaker: Both (or all 12 of
you) are identical morons.

Like I said, cover your tracks better. You've got no life, so you've got
plenty of time on your hands to figure this out.

Be nice Doggie, you have no friends here and doubtful any in the outside
world either, but if you ever make to the left coast, look me up and
I'll take you steelhead fishin'.

Afterwards I will probably club you on the noggin and dump you into the
Sacramento River, but I guarantee you'll catch fish.

btw, your wife cracks me up man.
Old 29-07-2005, 02:34 AM
Steveo

Dogless Kanters Wife wrote:
[...]

I created a newsgroup for one of my leg humping dogies. We're cross posting
to it now for our convenience.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

[IMG] code is On

Kye's pic group is up again. Wendy7 Orchid Photos 1 07-12-2008 11:52 PM
QOS Show - Last pic - Dendrobium bigibbum group - not really depressed, just jealous Dave Gillingham Orchid Photos 4 11-04-2007 10:24 AM
Request for the group... Ray Orchids 39 28-07-2006 06:27 PM
My apologies to the group for posting a pic here. BetsyB Orchids 4 03-01-2006 11:23 PM
Group Request & D.K.'s Pic Dogless Kanters Wife Lawns 9 29-07-2005 02:34 AM