GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Money plant seeds ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/100638-money-plant-seeds.html)

THURSTON ACKERMAN 28-07-2005 05:43 PM

Money plant seeds ?

FamilyNet Newsgate

My wife's money plant has been glorous this year
(dispite a lousy spring here in Massachusets) and
has produced a bountous yeld of the coin sized seed
pods. I have put some old screening under the plants
to collect the seeds

(or is there a better way to harvest them maybe ?-)

Ciao, Ack.

---
þ SLMR 2.1a þ Money can't buy happiness, but it allows choice of misery

FamilyNet Internet Gated Mail
http://www.fmlynet.org

Ann 29-07-2005 01:55 AM

"THURSTON ACKERMAN"
expounded:

My wife's money plant has been glorous this year
(dispite a lousy spring here in Massachusets) and
has produced a bountous yeld of the coin sized seed
pods. I have put some old screening under the plants
to collect the seeds

(or is there a better way to harvest them maybe ?-)

Let them dry on the plant. You'll have to remove the two covering
anyway, to get at the money, the seeds will come with the covers. You
want a few to drop, anyways, so you'll have new plants for next year.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts