Old 30-07-2005, 09:19 PM
AlphaBeta

Default Little yellow larva-like insect on sage

I'm new to gardening and i'm finding spider webs and found little
spiders on the under-side of my basil herbs and also found a
tiny-little (like 2-3mm long) larve-like yellow insect crawling in the
creases of the leaf of my sage herb. Can anyone help me identify these
little critters or know how to get rid of them? I also found this neat
little spider that jumps about one to one-and-a-half inch! Any help
would be great.

Old 31-07-2005, 03:50 AM

Get rid of what? , you described no insect damage.

[IMG] code is On

A flower that looks like an insect! Wendy7 Garden Photos 3 26-06-2007 05:29 PM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Imperial Moth Larva Jack Schmidling Gardening 2 11-10-2006 01:55 PM
key for ID-ing insect larva in the pond K30a Ponds 1 01-08-2003 03:35 PM
Mosquito Larva? Scott Teetsel Ponds 5 13-07-2003 03:32 AM
where can I order helpful insect eggs or larva michelle Gardening 8 30-05-2003 05:08 AM