GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   yarrow question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/100985-yarrow-question.html)

Lynn 04-08-2005 10:20 PM

yarrow question

How can you tell the difference between Yarrow and Queen Anne's Lace? from
the pitcures they look very similiar and I don't want to go ripping up
roots just to smell if they smell like carrots or not.

--
:) Lynn
OF+MMMMM

Cereus-validus....... 04-08-2005 10:47 PM

The same way you tell the difference from the Asteraceae and Apiaceae.

The plants are in completely different plant families that have almost
nothing in common florally.

Lynn 04-08-2005 11:38 PM

Thank you! I was able to find great pictures of them by the family names you
provided.

t...