Old 05-08-2005, 12:42 PM
gardeningcentraluk

Default A new gardening resource website is finally up.

We have put up together all the best gardening resources from the
internet to help the online gardener. We have gardening news, links and
a lot of gardening categories to choose from. In our site, you will
find Advice, Tips and all kinds of ideas that may help you in your
gardening activities. It has sections on herbs too... Please check it
out. Thank you.

http://gardeningcentral.co.uk

Old 05-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Cereus-validus.......

No, you haven't listed all the best gardening resources from the internet to
help the online gardener.

You got a problem with listing Cactus & succulents?

You can find virtually anything and everything relating to Cactus &
succulents at the Cactus Mall!!!

http://www.cactus-mall.com/

oups.com...

Old 05-08-2005, 07:27 PM
TomKan

2. Cereus-validus....... wrote:
No, you haven't listed all the best gardening resources from the
internet to help the online gardener.

You got a problem with listing Cactus & succulents?

____Reply Separator_____

I agree! There are some beautiful Cactuses available without going to
any trouble in finding them. However the proper care of them is not
known to most people and they treat as they do their other plants and
kill them, most of the time with kindness.
A good garden site should offer the know how of care for Cactuses and
succulents.

Old 05-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message .com
from "TomKan" contains these words:

2. Cereus-validus....... wrote:
No, you haven't listed all the best gardening resources from the
internet to help the online gardener.

You got a problem with listing Cactus & succulents?

____Reply Separator_____

I agree! There are some beautiful Cactuses available without going to
any trouble in finding them. However the proper care of them is not
known to most people and they treat as they do their other plants and
kill them, most of the time with kindness.
A good garden site should offer the know how of care for Cactuses and
succulents.

Yeah yeah.. but this is not a good garden website. It's a jumped-upUK
website which hasn't the faintest clue about usenet or the big wide
world, , and has unwittingly spammed its lamebrain inadequacies to the
universe.

Feel free to blast them... preferably, on their website, where all
their potential customers can see it.

Janet
Old 06-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Martin

I've looked at you site but found nothing on roses apart from a blank page.
Let us know when your site has some content on roses. You could make a start
by providing a link to http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose which will
uplift your link to roses no end!

Regards
Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Old 06-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Paul M

My vote for THE #1 gardening site on the web is:

http://www.gardenweb.com

If it ain't there ... It Ain't Anywhere!