GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What type od flower is this? Help-Pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/101147-what-type-od-flower-help-pictures.html)

bbrown9506 09-08-2005 04:42 AM

What type od flower is this? Help-Pictures

Please check out my blog and let me know if you can identify the type
of flower growing in my backyard. i am clueless, but it is absolutely
one of the coolest Flowers I ever saw!

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Travis 09-08-2005 04:57 AM

bbrown9506 wrote:
Please check out my blog and let me know if you can identify the
type of flower growing in my backyard. i am clueless, but it is
absolutely one of the coolest Flowers I ever saw!

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Passion Vine. Passiflora.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Mark Herbert 09-08-2005 05:55 AM

In article .com,
"bbrown9506" wrote:

Please check out my blog and let me know if you can identify the type
of flower growing in my backyard. i am clueless, but it is absolutely
one of the coolest Flowers I ever saw!

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

I like your levitating turtle.

NZLANDSCAPES 09-08-2005 09:30 AM

Great blog! I want turtles now!!!
Try this link to find your passiflora species

http://www.passionflow.co.uk/species.htm

www.nzlandscapes.com
www.nzlandscapes.blogspot.com