Old 13-08-2005, 07:16 AM
bdawg

Default Pesticide free natural fly control

I've been using this fly trap all summer, and it works so great. If you
have flies, you really should try it out. It's reusable and does not
stink like the bag traps!!! There's no poisons or chemicals, either.
Check out their website:

http://www.ridmax.com

You can even use the live insects to feed your lizards, birds, fish,
etc. The bugs just dehydrate in a day or two and then when the trap is
about half full you just dump it out.

Just had to tell you because my kids, dogs, chickens, and I really like
this contraption!