GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rustic Wooden Bamboo Devon Ducks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/101600-rustic-wooden-bamboo-devon-ducks.html)

Devon_Ducks 20-08-2005 03:02 PM

Rustic Wooden Bamboo Devon Ducks

Hi All,

I have just signed up here in the hope of learning a few tricks.

I am a keep gardener and have just started sell Wooden garden Ducks on ebay:

Click He http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfsooZ2...ZdevonQ5fducks

Travis 20-08-2005 07:14 PM

Devon_Ducks wrote:
Hi All,

I have just signed up here in the hope of learning a few tricks.

I am a keep gardener and have just started sell Wooden garden Ducks
on ebay:

Click He http://tinyurl.com/7tkd5

How about you keep your shit out of here.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Tom Jaszewski 21-08-2005 08:40 PM

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:59:54 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

Please bend over while I ram some sage and thyme up your
bahookie with my trowel.

Janet.

Butt easy on the salt?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold

tomkanpa 21-08-2005 09:32 PM

Hey Devon, here's a site that should interest you!!

http://www.linux-sec.net/Mail/spam.s...erful-spam.wav