GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   daylily blight (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/101654-daylily-blight.html)

higgledy 21-08-2005 04:18 PM

daylily blight

Each year my daylilies become sickly and yellowing. I am not sure why.
Closely looked at the base of the stems and noticed little bugs, kinda
of gnat looing along with some white-granules clinging to the stems.
The granules remind me of aphid eggs but no adults to be seen. I am
assuming that these bugs are sucking the life from my daylilies.

Does anyone know what these guys are and how to I kill them?