GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone identify this plant? A être identifié... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/101820-can-anyone-identify-plant-%EAtre-identifi%E9.html)

Kiltrre 25-08-2005 12:09 AM

Can anyone identify this plant? A être identifié...

http://cjoint.com/?izbA0rEdbX

Thank you!
Merci!

[email protected] 25-08-2005 01:43 AM

Seriously?

Its some variety of impatiens. Probably the most recognizeable garden
plant on earth.

Toad

Kiltrre 25-08-2005 02:25 AM

Le 24 août 2005, nous a si bien dit:

Seriously?

Its some variety of impatiens. Probably the most recognizeable garden
plant on earth.

Excuse me, but I'm not very experimented with plants. Anyway, thank you
for the anwser.

By the way, is it annual?

N y t o p a k

Suzy O 25-08-2005 05:46 AM

As others have said, the plant is an impatiens. Up here in Wisconsin's zone
5, we grow them as annuals, though they are actually tender perennials in
warmer climes.

Suzy O