GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can you identify this disease? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/101927-can-you-identify-disease.html)

seb 27-08-2005 04:10 AM

Can you identify this disease?

Hello,

My plants seem to be sick but I can't identify what the problem is.
Below are the links to see the photos of my poor sick plants :'(
Thanks in advance for your precious help !

Lupinus :
http://cjoint.com/?iztWLWWRgH

Other lupinus :
http://cjoint.com/?izt2qurLlW

Dianthus superbus :
http://cjoint.com/?izt3PL5ZmB

Mirabilis jalapa (a few difformities too) :
http://cjoint.com/?izt5ZCT20v

Thank you for your precious help !

Seb