GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   do you know this plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/101975-do-you-know-plant.html)

[email protected] 28-08-2005 04:38 PM

do you know this plant?

Hi!

I am trying to figure out the name of a perennial I planted a few years
ago. I bought it from a greenhouse and I haven't seen it anywhere in
stores since then. It had many small, delicate flowers (they were
pink) with four leaf clover looking leaves. They thrived in the shade.
They grew close to the ground and flowered much of the summer. I hope
I described it enough--I don't know a lot about plants and gardening.
I am really hoping to plant these here around my new home.

Thanks in advance for any help!

BattMeals 28-08-2005 04:52 PM

wrote:
Hi!

I am trying to figure out the name of a perennial I planted a few years
ago. I bought it from a greenhouse and I haven't seen it anywhere in
stores since then. It had many small, delicate flowers (they were
pink) with four leaf clover looking leaves. They thrived in the shade.
They grew close to the ground and flowered much of the summer. I hope
I described it enough--I don't know a lot about plants and gardening.
I am really hoping to plant these here around my new home.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Look at oxalis.
http://images.google.com/images?q=ox...=Search+Images

[email protected] 28-08-2005 05:07 PM