GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where to find: Emerald Ripple Peperomia - Peperomia caperata (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/1032-where-find-emerald-ripple-peperomia-peperomia-caperata.html)

Charles Woolever 10-02-2003 05:55 PM

Where to find: Emerald Ripple Peperomia - Peperomia caperata

I live in Western New York and I'm having trouble finding a
replacement Ripple Peperomia that belonged to my great-grandmother. I
have been all over to florists, garden centers, greenhouses, plus the
general stores like Home Depot, Wal-mart, etc., that typically have a
selection of "tropical" plants.

I used to see these plants all over and now I can't find them.

Anyone know where I can purchase a plant, even on-line?

Thanks,

Charles