GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Avocados (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/104703-avocados.html)

glenon 15-09-2005 05:40 PM

Avocados

Boy, do I have avocadoes! Last year, we got one - this year - too many to
count! And they are delicious! I guess that they rest one year and also we
had cut back the avocadoe trees two years ago. Now, Wow!!!!!!
Just thought I'd let you know!:)

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

HH 16-09-2005 12:24 AM

My neighbor's avocado tree hangs over our fence, and I share in his bounty
with his blessing. Our avocado tree indeed does rest periodically. Last
year, we had baskets of fruit. This year, I have exactly six, and he has
few more. I'm in the California Central Valley.

HH