GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Any mushroom growers here? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/107216-any-mushroom-growers-here.html)

[email protected] 20-09-2005 10:03 PM

Any mushroom growers here?

Or is there a better list. I just received a couple of kits, one for
White Buttons, another for Portabellas. I am researching how to save
and propagate my own spores. Any suggestions for good sites, books,
varieties, or techniques?

thanks

Hal

Bill 21-09-2005 01:19 AM

In article ,
says...
Or is there a better list. I just received a couple of kits, one for
White Buttons, another for Portabellas. I am researching how to save
and propagate my own spores. Any suggestions for good sites, books,
varieties, or techniques?

thanks

Hal

OOohhhh. Fungus sex. Kinky.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3

Bill

Gideon 22-09-2005 06:32 AM

Just remember - if you grow them outdoors, there is the risk that
wild spores can also grow in your mushroom patch. A few folks
have died that way. Rare, but still a concern.