Old 22-09-2005, 03:58 PM
nuomi

Default Dengue Fever in Singapore and Malaysia

Hi All,

This post is a testimonial of what happened in Singapore and Malaysia.
There is a serious outbreak of Dengue Fever.
Everyday there are more than 150 patients for Dengue Fever, and within
a week around 1000 patients at its peak.

Dengue Fever is Dangerous, and can cause Death. 5 patients according
to the news has died.

And I have been subject to hospital treatment for the Dengue Fever as
well. and my area is ridden with Dengue Fever patients. the entire
block of around 200 families, at least 40% of them are subject to
hospital for treatment.

Currently every one is in high alert and using mosquito repellent for
their protection.

I practically used all types of mosquito repellents, coils, mat etc.
and found that Malaysian made AntiMos, Korean made Black Hole very
effective.

AntiMOs tend to be a non toxic mosquito repellent, and totally herbal,
which gives a refreshing smell. but repell mosquitoes and cockroaches.
I used it for 4 weeks, as the product mention that 1 pc can last for 21
days or more.

Then my husband bought the Korean made Black Hole, cos he is not
satisfied without seeing any dead mosquitoes. We used it and never
again do we see mosquitoes in our compound ever again.

My neighbour next door, gotta Dengue case, well... simply to share my
experience with the two products.

Nuomi