Old 24-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Aria

Default Bell Peppers

I'm having a problem growing my peppers. Long before they are ripe one side
of the pepper turns very brown and gets mushy. Only one side. It is very
strange. Any suggestions??? I live in Tucson, AZ.

Old 24-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Belzon Bioya

"Aria" wrote in message
I'm having a problem growing my peppers. Long before they are ripe one
side of the pepper turns very brown and gets mushy. Only one side. It is
very strange. Any suggestions??? I live in Tucson, AZ.

It's sun burn.

I live in Phoenix. Either find some shading for them or plant them close
together for shade and support. It may not seem right but it works for me.
For tomatoes it works pretty good, too.

Also you can over winter them pretty well. They'll have a head start next
spring and will give you an early crop before the heat sets in.

[IMG] code is On

Lesions on bell peppers Chris Hogg United Kingdom 2 22-07-2006 06:25 PM
Bell Peppers Mira Gardening 2 05-09-2004 05:43 PM
Bell peppers and rabbits, raccoons, possums, etc. Carol Adams Texas 11 27-05-2003 05:32 AM
Hot weather tomatoes & bell peppers ? Gene S Texas 17 15-04-2003 03:45 PM
What kind of critter steals bell peppers? Carol Adams Texas 0 05-04-2003 11:09 AM