Old 26-09-2005, 05:31 PM

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Sunflower Mystery

I am experimenting with a BLOG to learn why they have become so popular
and to see if it makes any sense for the Photo of the Week.

I have included the last two POW's in the first edition. Please take a
look and let me know what you think. There is a comment option at the
bottom of each posting and you can use your real name or comment
annonymously.

Thanks for your support.

js

Click here to enter the blog... POW Blog

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

Old 27-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Dan Kennedy

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

Nice blog. Great sunflowers. I'll look at the provider of your blog
space since you seem to have more flexibilty than mine has.
I too have been experimenting with a blog as well as with a couple of
web sites to see which format works best for me. The blog is certainly
very hassle free but there is more flexibility with the web sites. The
blog is at:
http://snowyowl13.blogspot.com/2005_...3_archive.html and
one web site is in my address below my name. Both are works
inmprogress that i have now put on hold until winter confines me to the
house.

--
Dan Kennedy
Vernon River,
Old 27-09-2005, 03:14 PM

Did all the seed come from the same packet of one variety?

If it did, I can't fathom why you'd get such variation, unless there
were drastic differences in growing conditions. i.e. soil,sunlight,
watering, fertilizer, etc.

J. Del Col