GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Does anyone know where to find growers & buyers of the King Sago Palm? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/107980-does-anyone-know-where-find-growers-buyers-king-sago-palm.html)

mariellis 14-10-2005 01:42 AM

Does anyone know where to find growers & buyers of the King Sago Palm?

I have a 7ft King Sago Palm that I want to sell, but I don't know where
there may be nurseries that grow and sell them.
My KS Palm is in a big, heavy redwood planter which makes it easy to
transport & with minimal shock to the plant, but I don't know the
selling price for one as big and healthy as my baby, I wish I could
take the baby from the bottom that she has sprouted, but I am afraid
that she would go into shock or something.
I hope someone can help me with this infor.

David Bockman 14-10-2005 11:14 AM

Does anyone know where to find growers & buyers of the King Sago Palm?

"mariellis" wrote in
ups.com:

I have a 7ft King Sago Palm that I want to sell, but I don't know where
there may be nurseries that grow and sell them.
My KS Palm is in a big, heavy redwood planter which makes it easy to
transport & with minimal shock to the plant, but I don't know the
selling price for one as big and healthy as my baby, I wish I could
take the baby from the bottom that she has sprouted, but I am afraid
that she would go into shock or something.
I hope someone can help me with this infor.

http://www.rhapisgardens.com/sagos/

email:
http://beyondgardening.com/Albums