GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bumps on Ficus Nitida (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/108952-bumps-ficus-nitida.html)

[email protected] 11-11-2005 05:25 AM

Bumps on Ficus Nitida

I have something that looks like corky bumps on our ficus nitida. They
seem to follow the vein on the leaf. On closer inspection, I now see
that there is a little black 'item' within some of the corky growths.
Its very small about an eight of an inch, black.

I know what Thrips look like on this Ficus, and have dealt with those
via a systemic...but these bumps don't seem to be affected...and they
are spreading.

I have spent a lot of time trying to find something on the net, but to
no avail...can anyone help me?

Thanks for your help!