GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/109072-t-shirts-made-100%25-cow-manure.html)

[email protected] 15-11-2005 09:34 AM

T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure

Check out this website!

T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure!
http://www.cowchipshirts.com

sherwindu 16-11-2005 06:48 AM

T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure

Yes, but if I put them over my plants will they grow better?

Check out this website!

[email protected] 16-11-2005 11:14 AM

T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure

The only thing that will make your plants grow better is if you
straddle those plants and take a big healthy dump on them yourself..

Philip Lewis 16-11-2005 04:32 PM

[OT] T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure

writes:
T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure!

actually they are *dyed* with cow manure...
They appear to be cotton shirts.

kinda weird, but whatever floats your boat.

--
be safe.
flip

sherwindu 17-11-2005 06:07 AM

T-Shirts made with 100% cow manure

Just to keep everything consistant, does this company also make toilet tissue
from cow manure?

JW-Tools 17-11-2005 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherwindu

wrote:

The only thing that will make your plants grow better is if you
straddle those plants and take a big healthy dump on them yourself..

What about perfume, ala eau de toilette ?