GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Stokes! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/109117-stokes.html)

Buzzy 17-11-2005 12:27 AM

Stokes!

Alright!! I've received my Stokes catalogue!! Spring is just around the
corner!!

--
--- Buzzy's Stall Wall ---
www.buzzys.net

Ann 17-11-2005 02:00 AM

Stokes!

Buzzy expounded:

Alright!! I've received my Stokes catalogue!! Spring is just around the
corner!!

My first catalog for 2006 is Pinetree Garden, got it on Monday.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Cheryl Isaak 17-11-2005 11:49 AM

Stokes!

On 11/16/05 9:00 PM, in article ,
"Ann" wrote:

Buzzy expounded:

Alright!! I've received my Stokes catalogue!! Spring is just around the
corner!!

My first catalog for 2006 is Pinetree Garden, got it on Monday.

Got mine too! I love Pinetree!
Cheryl

Mikie 18-11-2005 11:00 AM

Stokes!

What Spring? Living in Southern Arizona, I'm just now getting in my
winter garden. It's in the low 80's!

Lucky you...wish I could rest intil spring!

LOL - Mike

Chuckie 18-11-2005 07:47 PM

Stokes!

Its not even winter yet there is almost four months until spring.
lucky you mike I can only dream of a winter garden.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5