GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What is This Tree, and What Can I Do About It? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/109493-re-what-tree-what-can-i-do-about.html)

Lar 01-12-2005 01:50 AM

What is This Tree, and What Can I Do About It?

In article ,
says...
:) So again, what is this tree and what can I do about it. I haven't
:) talked to the latest owner of the house with the tree, but the
:) previous owner very politely said $#&@ off. When I speak to the new
:) neighbor I'd like to know if I have any recourse. Is there anything I
:) can do to force them to remove this tree?
:)
:)
The seeds look like cedar elm, which do mature in the fall..can't really
tell with you pic if it is though...not really a lot you can do about a
neighbor controlling blowing seeds.
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
he surely would of swatted those two flies.

to email....get rid of the BUGS

sockiescat 01-12-2005 04:29 AM

Lar In article ,
says...
:) So again, what is this tree and what can I do about it. I haven't
:) talked to the latest owner of the house with the tree, but the
:) previous owner very politely said $#&@ off. When I speak to the new
:) neighbor I'd like to know if I have any recourse. Is there anything I
:) can do to force them to remove this tree?
:)
:)
The seeds look like cedar elm, which do mature in the fall..can't really
tell with you pic if it is though...not really a lot you can do about a
neighbor controlling blowing seeds.
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
he surely would of swatted those two flies.

to email....get rid of the BUGS

not sure what kind of tree that is. to bad u didnt know how big it was going to get when u first moved in there otherwise u might have thought twice about it lol.
the problem u have is called a private nuisance. here is a link that might or might not help. but if u do take court action against these ppl i think i would consider moving first because the cost might be somewhat high.
sockiescat.
http://www.raceandcompany.com/resour...e_nuisance.htm