GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bron mandolin for $50 ??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/109663-bron-mandolin-%2450.html)

Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com 07-12-2005 02:18 PM

Bron mandolin for $50 ???

Is this price too good to be true?
http://shopping.microuse.com/product...l/c/B0001XD9UE

Vox Humana 07-12-2005 02:48 PM

Bron mandolin for $50 ???

wrote in message
Is this price too good to be true?

Were you planning to use it to shred leaves for compost?

Pete Kruzer 07-12-2005 05:02 PM

Bron mandolin for $50 ???

Well, it was a Home & GARDEN site, so I say, let his post slide.
And yes, it's a hell of a good price!! Here's the site for another
"good price."

http://tinyurl.com/d2oc2

Vox Humana 07-12-2005 07:09 PM

Bron mandolin for $50 ???

"Pete Kruzer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, it was a Home & GARDEN site, so I say, let his post slide.
And yes, it's a hell of a good price!! Here's the site for another
"good price."

When did it become a home and garden site? Isn't it Rec.GARDENS? Where did
"home" come from?

Pete Kruzer 07-12-2005 09:53 PM

Bron mandolin for $50 ???

I didn't say THIS site is a home and garden site, I said the site he
LINKED TO is a home and garden site? I'll give Mitch the benefit of
this.
In fact, I'll give your newsgroup name a good grade, you tall,
woody, smooth poster, you!