Old 23-01-2019, 06:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Throwing Snow In Neighbors Yard? Illegal? LONG!!

replying to bigjon, Genevieve wrote:
it damages the siding and the windows, and the foundation, It is no small
matter, you obviously have no experience with this issue

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ong-45919-.htm

Old 22-03-2019, 01:45 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.food.cooking

Jack wrote :
Sheldon wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 GMT wrote:
replying to MICHELLE H., iLinder wrote:
You are right to be indignant

[snip]

Take lots of pictures and contact the authorities, and perhaps a
lawyer.

This from an asshole that throws his trash
out the window.

LOL!
Old 08-05-2019, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

Hello Dany is back with good deals for long term buyers and good
and reliable
Buy ketamine online - ketamine for sale - liquid ketamine for sale if what you are interested is not on my list let me know
what you need..i also offer sample to built trust
CONTACT EMAIL ..... danyroland27(@)AT gmail(Dot)com
CALL OR TEXT (949) 228-9436
WHATSAPP+1(949)228-9436
Wickr me ID:.......duroharry

Buy ketamine online - ketamine liquid -ketamine for sale
Old 15-05-2019, 11:16 AM
Registered User

Unfortunatley most neighbors who do things like this have a different way of thinking and is the reason they act this way in the first place. While it's always worth trying to talk it out first you're most likely not going to change the way he thinks. I'd wait for the cigs to pile up into a seriously big pile and then call the cops to complain. And start saving for a fence or some fast growing trees that will work as a privacy screen. Arborvitae Green Giant is a good one and can be bought for reasonably cheap.

Old 15-05-2019, 12:09 PM
Registered User

I agree Green Giant arborvitae are a good choice and can make quite a barrier in a short period of time. As they say, "good fences make good neighbors," so either an actual fence or hedge will really help. I've had very bad neighbors in the past and both times when I called the police, the behavior stopped but they got much nastier with me. Always awkward to live right next to someone who dislikes you so a barrier will help with having to see them all the time as well. Good luck.
Old 25-01-2021, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens

Good suggestion ! I had a POS 24 year old fraudulent disability neighbor . I reported his faking injuries .He lifted a big Grizzly 4 X4 up onto the bed of a full size truck. Rode snow mobile all last winter while collecting $. Reported what company he worked for also in case they were complicit in his fraud, as some just don't care. I would use those snow covers for your rose bushes and your other plants. We live in the upper peninsula of Michigan, and believe it or not, we don't cover our flowering bushes and they thrive. As far as your asinine rude neighbor, I would get a Ring camera that videos his movements. I think you can save some of the video on your phone. You are entitled to a litter free property. Plus, if you have dogs or cats or children, nasty cigarette butts are toxic (poison) if they ingest them. You are also entitled to "peaceful enjoyment of your premises" as you are a taxpayer and citizen. I feel for you . I could tell you and show you all the stupid ignorant inconsiderate things my neighbors have done. It is pathetic how half the population has no upbringing or common courtesy, or consideration for their neighbors. I wish you patience and luck.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ong-45919-.htm

Old 25-01-2021, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens

Excellent idea !

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ong-45919-.htm

Old 25-01-2021, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens

That's it ! The "peaceful enjoyment of your premises" is under that Private Nuisance Law. Good to know.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ong-45919-.htm

Old 03-02-2021, 12:41 AM posted to rec.gardens

FrznTndra wrote:

You are entitled to a litter free property.

If you took the snow from the neighbor that would be illegal.