GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Good Things! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/109753-good-things.html)

Buzzy 10-12-2005 04:08 PM

Good Things!

Hi Moritz,
It's Eric from Toronto. I've been seeing some great things posted
up on the web site recently. You and the group really are pounding the
pavement playing. It's great to hear that all of you are going down to
South America to play in the new year! I'll bet they are absolutely
thrilled to death. Hmmmmm......... I hear from co-workers that the food
down there is really good too. Try to sample some while keeping up with
your gig schedule! :)

Since it's the holiday season, I'd like to wish you, your family,
and the other members of Leaves' Eyes the best of everthing this holiday
season and another wish for an even more successful 2006.

Yours waiting in Canada!
Eric from Toronto :)

--
--- Buzzy's Stall Wall ---