GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chimney drainage (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/109788-chimney-drainage.html)

Jack 10-12-2005 10:48 PM

Chimney drainage

Read something in Fine Gardening. The article mentioned Chimney Drainage.
I had never heard of it. How deep do the holes go? How are they drilled?
What do I fill the holes with? How many holes per sq yard? etc

This might be a good remedy to a drainage problem I have. Thank you.

Tom J 11-12-2005 01:17 AM

Chimney drainage

"Jack" wrote in message
Read something in Fine Gardening. The article mentioned Chimney
Drainage. I had never heard of it. How deep do the holes go? How
are they drilled? What do I fill the holes with? How many holes per
sq yard? etc

This might be a good remedy to a drainage problem I have. Thank
you.

http://cals.arizona.edu/pubs/garden/...s/caliche.html

You may not like the cost involved!

Tom J