GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Proper tree Staking (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/110391-proper-tree-staking.html)

John A. Keslick, Jr. 07-01-2006 07:19 PM

Proper tree Staking

--
Announcing a BROAD BELT - LIKE MATERIAL FOR STAKING TREES which will allow
the tree to sway. CAMB GUARDS

Here are some links you may consider adding to your site. They are case
sensitive.

1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary
http://www.treedictionary.com . Look up "logging".

2. Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities
worldwide on tree systems today online at
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/index.html

3. Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is he
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/treeinfo.html

4. Hard to get Documents
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...get/index.html

If you have any suggestions please let me know. 610-864-5251

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
that we are not the boss.

Travis M. 08-01-2006 07:44 PM

Proper tree Staking

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message

--
[...]

Why do you post the body of your messages below the sig delimiter
(the hyphen hyphen space)?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

John A. Keslick, Jr. 09-01-2006 02:00 PM

Proper tree Staking

"Travis M

Travis

I have the post as a signature file. When I insert it, it ends up with the
hyphen hyphen space. How do I avoid that?

John

Travis M. 09-01-2006 03:48 PM

Proper tree Staking

[...]

You could use OE-QuoteFix.

There is also a version for Outlook.

Be sure to put a check in "Move signature to bottom" and "Strip
quoted signature" and any others you like. Quote fix must be
running for it to work.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Travis M. 09-01-2006 03:50 PM

Proper tree Staking

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message

"Travis M

Travis

I have the post as a signature file. When I insert it, it ends
up
with the hyphen hyphen space. How do I avoid that?

The hyphen hyphen space is part of the signature standard leave
it there. Quote-Fix uses it to strip sigs from reply messages.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5