GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Supplying sofabed, futon, dining set, coffee table factory with good price (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/110790-supplying-sofabed-futon-dining-set-coffee-table-factory-good-price.html)

[email protected] 22-01-2006 03:51 AM

Supplying sofabed, futon, dining set, coffee table factory with good price

Supplying sofabed, futon, dining set, coffee table factory with good
price

Located in the largest furniture manufacturing base of China, Guangdong
province, Marssydor Furniture Manufactory is a factory specializing in
Metal furniture. Our main lines include:

1.Metal-fabric sofa bed, futon

2.Metal-glass dining table, dining chairs, and coffee table

In which we are very proud of.

Since 1995 we have exerts ourselves in this business. Our products
feature modern design and our professional team also does well in cost
control. Overseas distributors/wholesalers/importers/contractors are
welcome to order from us or custom products.
(Produce to your design)

Our full lines is available at:www.marssydor.com

We are looking forward to a long term cooperation with you!

Thanks and best regards,
Derren Ma
Marssydor furniture manufacturer Co.,Ltd.
Add:Shuiteng industrial zone, Lecong, Shunde, Foshan 528316 Guangdong,
China
http://www.marssydor.com

Tel: +86.757.28826816 or 26183403 Fax:+86.757.26183488
Mobile:+86 13380833826