Old 29-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Registered User

Default My Crocus Watch

Hello,

I'm new and a total gardening amateur!

I planted some Crocus bulbs in November in a pot on my balcony.

I have created a website to track their progress.

Please take a look and tell me what you think!

www.geocities.com/mariannesart/crocusWatch.html

Marianne
Old 30-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Registered User

Smile

The Gerbil Hello,

I'm new and a total gardening amateur!

I planted some Crocus bulbs in November in a pot on my balcony.

I have created a website to track their progress.

Please take a look and tell me what you think!

www.geocities.com/mariannesart/crocusWatch.html

Marianne

hi gerbil welcome to the group. i tried to peek at your crocus but the link said Sorry, the page you requested was not found.
just thought i would let u know would love to see your crocus growing.
cyaa, sockiescat.
Old 30-01-2006, 01:23 AM
Registered User

hello!!

no idea what is happening there, have registered a domain name though, does this link work??

htto://crocuswatch.co.uk

hope so!

Gerbil.
Old 30-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Registered User

argh. sorry http://crocuswatch.co.uk
Old 30-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Registered User

really sorry bout this. things mustn't be working properly cos i only just registered the name.

100th time lucky?

http://www.geocities.com/mariannesart/CrocusWatch.html

Old 30-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gerbil
really sorry bout this. things mustn't be working properly cos i only just registered the name.

100th time lucky?

[url]http://www.crocuswatch.co.ukurl]
Hello, the link should work now. Can someone please take a look and tell me what they think?!

Thanks

Marianne
Old 30-01-2006, 04:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
John McGaw

The Gerbil wrote:
argh. sorry http://crocuswatch.co.uk

Well, FWIW I can see _something_ but the image is such that actually
identifying _what_ it might be is impossible.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]
Old 30-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McGaw
The Gerbil wrote:
argh. sorry http://crocuswatch.co.uk

Well, FWIW I can see _something_ but the image is such that actually
identifying _what_ it might be is impossible.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]
http://johnmcgaw.com
thanks v much for your reply. I'll see about taking a clearer picture (had to use my mobile phone to take this one!) Will have to give it a shot tomorrow monring!
Old 31-01-2006, 12:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

well, I have to say I thought I was excited by things large and teensy, but
Gerbil, you take the cake! good for you!!! now, here's one of the first
crocus up in Fairy Holler...........(go to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens to
see it)

"John McGaw" wrote in message
.. .

Old 31-01-2006, 03:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"The Gerbil" wrote in
message

The Gerbil Wrote:
really sorry bout this. things mustn't be working properly
cos i
only just registered the name.

100th time lucky?

[url]http://www.crocuswatch.co.ukurl]

Hello, the link should work now. Can someone please take a
look and
tell me what they think?!

Thanks

Marianne

The picture is so small I can't tell what is what. You should
remove the letters url at the end of the URL.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 31-01-2006, 03:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"madgardener" wrote in message

well, I have to say I thought I was excited by things large and
teensy, but Gerbil, you take the cake! good for you!!! now,
here's one of the first crocus up in Fairy Holler...........(go
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens to see it)

Very nice Maddie.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 31-01-2006, 04:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

thanks, Travis..............sticky pot update soon gbseg
maddie
madgardener snipped these words

Old 31-01-2006, 11:28 PM
Registered User

Thanks for taking a look anyway!

I have updated to a slightly better picture now

i am excited because i have never grown anything in my life before..

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgardener
well, I have to say I thought I was excited by things large and teensy, but
Gerbil, you take the cake! good for you!!! now, here's one of the first
crocus up in Fairy Holler...........(go to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens to
see it)

"John McGaw" wrote in message
.. .
The Gerbil wrote:
argh. sorry
http://crocuswatch.co.uk

Old 04-02-2006, 01:45 AM
Registered User

Smile

The Gerbil Thanks for taking a look anyway!

I have updated to a slightly better picture now

i am excited because i have never grown anything in my life before..

wow u got more shoots coming from what u mentioned gerbil thats great .
can hardly wait to see how they are doing. the pic of your pot is really clear so now i peeking right in there looking to see whats coming next lol. so keep us posted got to see how they all do. tc, sockiescat.

maddie i did manage to get a peek at your crocus flowers as well they are really pretty love the colours. tc, sockiescat.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Registered User

"quote: sockiescat
wow u got more shoots coming from what u mentioned gerbil thats great .
can hardly wait to see how they are doing. the pic of your pot is really clear so now i peeking right in there looking to see whats coming next lol. so keep us posted got to see how they all do. tc, sockiescat."

Thanks so much. Have updated again today

Thanks also for you and others for signing my guestbook

[IMG] code is On

Crocus Barr's Purple ramyad Gardening 0 04-04-2009 05:10 AM
Mice eating crocus Jeffery United Kingdom 9 05-12-2002 06:08 PM
Crocus speciosus/heav digger doug United Kingdom 0 17-11-2002 12:28 AM
Crocus speciosus trevor.appleton United Kingdom 4 16-11-2002 04:56 PM
Crocus speciosus and UK gardening. Roger Van Loon United Kingdom 0 11-11-2002 11:05 PM