GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Message Board (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/111039-new-message-board.html)

Debby 29-01-2006 08:09 PM

New Message Board

We are seeking experienced gardners for both our message board and
radio broadcasts. Please feel free to browse our site! Live broadcasts
will be beginning shortly.

http://www.livewire.fm/forums/index.php?

Also looking for responsible Moderators. If interested please contact

Thanks,
Debby

Persephone 30-01-2006 01:39 AM

New Message Board

On 29 Jan 2006 12:09:21 -0800, "Debby"
wrote:

We are seeking experienced gardners for both our message board and
radio broadcasts. Please feel free to browse our site! Live broadcasts
will be beginning shortly.

http://www.livewire.fm/forums/index.php?

Also looking for responsible Moderators. If interested please contact

Thanks,
Debby

Good luck on the site. You may also want to bring in a spelling
person who knows that it's GARDENERS.

Persephone