GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mexican palm frozen... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/111041-mexican-palm-frozen.html)

96 30-01-2006 01:17 AM

mexican palm frozen...

Mexican fan palms are supposed to be rather tough in winter, but we got 2
unusually cold nights around 14 here and they are all dried up now, all
leafs seem dead. Is that it or can they still be saved?

Cereus-validus-........... 30-01-2006 05:38 AM

mexican palm frozen...

Time will tell.

Did you do the secret incantation and fertility dance to save the plants?

. com...