GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A good name in Garden sheds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/111064-good-name-garden-sheds.html)

samhowden 30-01-2006 12:11 PM

A good name in Garden sheds

I have just come across a site that appears to have a really good shed sale on, (www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk) they seem to be loads cheaper than anyone else. I really wanted to buy one for my dad for his 65th birthday, does anyone know if Walton's is a good name in sheds? I have no ideas but i know he will, and i really want to make his birthday special. If anyone could get back to me soon as the deals end tomorrow.

[email protected] 31-01-2006 05:04 PM

A good name in Garden sheds

I got a waltons shed from the same people last year and found them to
be very helpful.
The shed was purfect and stands at the top end of my garden.Value for
money 10/10.

samhowden 01-02-2006 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by
I got a waltons shed from the same people last year and found them to
be very helpful.
The shed was purfect and stands at the top end of my garden.Value for
money 10/10.

Thank-you, I think I will be placing an order today then. Actually I have just been on the site and the sale has been extended for a fortnight! what a bonus I thougt I had missed out.
Did your shed come treated or did you have to do that yourself?