Old 30-01-2006, 03:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Satilik_Makine_Pazari

Default Dear Representative, Grain Dryer

Dear Representative, Grain Dryer

Our Company, UC GUC has been manufacturing very high
technology grain dryers and agricultural industrial
machines since 1990. We are committed to deliver the
highest quality and customer satisfaction. This has
and will always be our first priority.We are also
conveniently located in Adana which is very close to
port of Mersin . W are currently seeking distributors
from your country. If you are interested in or need
further information or should you offer a proposal,

Best regards,
Aykut COSKUN

UC GUC
0555 563 0548
0544 604 6861
aykutcoskun@ msn.com
0322 323 4671
http://eurodry.sitemynet.com/kurutma/index.htm

GARiN DRYER,RiCE DRYER,BELT DRYER ,CORN DRYER, TOWER
DRYER, FOOD DRYER, FLASH DRYER , GARiN DRYER,RiCE DRYER,BELT DRYER
CORN DRYER, TOWER

[IMG] code is On

Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear! David Hill United Kingdom 11 11-07-2014 09:12 PM
What is a "grain"? Michael Bell United Kingdom 10 26-05-2008 12:24 PM
small quantity seed grain Brian Mitchell United Kingdom 3 12-01-2008 12:22 AM
Little brown grain Phalguy Orchids 2 12-09-2005 02:21 AM
Grain Tariffs Oz sci.agriculture 3 19-05-2003 01:20 AM