GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Correspondence Courses in Gardening Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/111228-correspondence-courses-gardening-question.html)

Ali Rolfe 03-02-2006 09:12 AM

Correspondence Courses in Gardening Question

Hello,

I'm new to the newsgroups so I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I've been thinking about doing a distance learning/correspondence course in
horticulture. I was wondering if anyone here had done one, and if so which
College they learnt with.

I have received a prospectus so far from both the Institute for Horticulture
& Rural Studies and the Horticulture Correspondence College. Has anyone had
any experience with either of these two places?

Thanking you in anticipation...

Ali

Janet Baraclough 03-02-2006 11:52 AM

Correspondence Courses in Gardening Question

The message
from "Ali Rolfe" contains these words:

Hello,

I'm new to the newsgroups so I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I've been thinking about doing a distance learning/correspondence course in
horticulture. I was wondering if anyone here had done one, and if so which
College they learnt with.

I have received a prospectus so far from both the Institute for Horticulture
& Rural Studies and the Horticulture Correspondence College. Has anyone had
any experience with either of these two places?

Thanking you in anticipation...

You're asking on a mainly American group. Try uk.rec.gardening

Janet

Ali