GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A scrapbook page of Madgardener's pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/111297-scrapbook-page-madgardeners-pictures.html)

loonyhiker 05-02-2006 12:14 PM

A scrapbook page of Madgardener's pictures

I'm learning how to do digital scrapbooking and couldn't resist using some
of Madgardener's pictures she sent me. Please click on the link below.

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...0&ppuser=40723

(Maddie: I tried to email this to you but it was returned back to me. Sorry!
Hope you like it! - loony)

Cheryl Isaak 05-02-2006 02:16 PM

A scrapbook page of Madgardener's pictures

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...=74189&cat=500
&ppuser=40723

(Maddie: I tried to email this to you but it was returned back to me. Sorry!
Hope you like it! - loony)

That is lovely and exactly what I needed this AM

Cheryl

[email protected] 05-02-2006 04:15 PM

A scrapbook page of Madgardener's pictures

sigh. I been promising to do this for Madgardener's pics and reveries for some time
and time seems to be in too short supply. Ingrid

"loonyhiker" wrote:

I'm learning how to do digital scrapbooking and couldn't resist using some
of Madgardener's pictures she sent me. Please click on the link below.

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...0&ppuser=40723

(Maddie: I tried to email this to you but it was returned back to me. Sorry!
Hope you like it! - loony)

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at
http://weloveteaching.com/puregold/
www.drsolo.com
I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other
compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for
any of the recommendations I make.
AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE

mleblanca 06-02-2006 04:39 AM

loonyhiker wrote:
I'm learning how to do digital scrapbooking and couldn't resist using some
of Madgardener's pictures she sent me. Please click on the link below.

Loony, that is lovely
Thank you
Emilie

[email protected] 07-02-2006 09:52 AM

A scrapbook page of Madgardener's pictures

Hey guys,

Photo Collage Studio will do this quite nicely. A wide range of
cliparts,photo frame and mask effects for you to choose from.

http://www.photo-collage-software.com

Regards.

sockiescat 08-02-2006 12:19 AM

Hey guys,

Photo Collage Studio will do this quite nicely. A wide range of
cliparts,photo frame and mask effects for you to choose from.

http://www.photo-collage-software.com

Regards.

wow u did a great job on your digital scrapbooking loonyhiker. i especially like the black background it really brings out the colours of the flowers. great job.
cyaaaa, sockiescat.