Old 05-02-2006, 08:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
jdwcomputer

Default Live Greenhouse CAM

Hello All,

I thought I would put a web cam in my greenhouse for a couple of day.
I was in a hurry so I didn't get it focused but I will tonight. Take a

look, let me know what you think. I would love to here some feedback!
You can view the CAM at
http://12.184.47.29/img/image.cgi?next_file=main_fs.htm

Old 06-02-2006, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"jdwcomputer" wrote in message
oups.com
Hello All,

I thought I would put a web cam in my greenhouse for a couple
of
day. I was in a hurry so I didn't get it focused but I will
tonight. Take a

look, let me know what you think. I would love to here some
feedback! You can view the CAM at
http://12.184.47.29/img/image.cgi?next_file=main_fs.htm

Idiot.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 06-02-2006, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
jdwcomputer

That is the best you can come up with? I have been called a lot worse
then that.......................

Old 06-02-2006, 01:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

I would thoughtyou of had something better to say Travis than attacking
him in such a childish way
Chuckie/ Greenthings in the Frozen North, Zone 5

Old 07-02-2006, 03:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"Chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com
I would thoughtyou of had something better to say Travis than
attacking him in such a childish way
Chuckie/ Greenthings in the Frozen North, Zone 5

The link provided took me to a Linksys web site promoting their
wireless vid cam.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 07-02-2006, 04:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
jdwcomputer

This is not a Linksys web site, that is just the default web page. You
must hit the "View Video" link on the menu bar to view the greenhouse.

Old 07-02-2006, 05:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"jdwcomputer" wrote in message
oups.com
This is not a Linksys web site, that is just the default web
page.
You must hit the "View Video" link on the menu bar to view the
greenhouse.

It has the Linksys logo all over it. Why do you have the Linksys
logo on your web page? Looks like an advertisement to me.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 07-02-2006, 03:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
jdwcomputer

I bought a Linksys Wireless Web Cam....... It is designed to have the
ability to log in remotely. The web page you are seeing is within the
web camera itself and this web page can not be modified. If you have a
router or any other networking hardware and log in to it via web
browser, you will get the default web page.

Old 07-02-2006, 07:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"jdwcomputer" wrote in message
oups.com
I bought a Linksys Wireless Web Cam....... It is designed to
have
the ability to log in remotely. The web page you are seeing is
within the web camera itself and this web page can not be
modified.
If you have a router or any other networking hardware and log
in to
it via web browser, you will get the default web page.

My Opera browser only displays the Linksys page. No video.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

[IMG] code is On

live vid cam of eagle's nest 24/7 Bob-tx[_2_] Lawns 2 01-05-2011 05:25 PM
Live orchid cam Reka Orchids 0 23-06-2005 10:15 PM
Buy Live Fish Live Plants Live Food Online In Canada H2O Aquatic Solutions Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 10-12-2004 02:14 AM