GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Could anyone identify this plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/111328-could-anyone-identify-plant.html)

Basia Kulesz 05-02-2006 10:10 PM

Could anyone identify this plant?

It is Tanacetum coccineum, double, and I'd like to know the variety. Google
brings very few photos, so this is a very desperate plea for help really:-)

http://www.softel.com.pl/~kattka/gal...s/photo44.html

Regards, Barbara.
--
http://tabaza.sapijaszko.net/

--
http://tabaza.sapijaszko.net/

madgardener 06-02-2006 06:55 AM

"Basia Kulesz" wrote in message
It is Tanacetum coccineum, double, and I'd like to know the variety.
Google
brings very few photos, so this is a very desperate plea for help
really:-)

http://www.softel.com.pl/~kattka/gal...s/photo44.html

Regards, Barbara.
--
http://tabaza.sapijaszko.net/

--
http://tabaza.sapijaszko.net/

what you have a picture of is either 'Wirral Pride' or 'Fluffy', members of
the Chrysanthemum x superbum variety, (also known as Leucanthemum superbum)
or Shasta daisies

hope this helps!
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee