GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/111361-what-fert-componet-nitrogen-boron-etc-increases-branch-production.html)

Clayton 07-02-2006 01:47 AM

Dwayne 08-02-2006 09:57 PM

What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production?

I don't know for sure. On one that is 10-10-10. the first one makes the
greenery come out, the second 10 makes the flowers and fruit come on, and
the last 10 is for roots. At least that is what I have been told and read.
From that, I would say the nitrogen portion is the one that helps branches
grow and become stronger.

Dwayne

"Clayton" wrote in message
ups.com...
What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production?

Father Haskell 09-02-2006 04:10 AM

Clayton wrote:
What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production?

Use growth regulators such as cytokinin.

[email protected] 09-02-2006 08:21 AM

What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production?

What does yellow tulip mean?

Father Haskell 11-02-2006 03:35 AM

What Fert. Componet (nitrogen, boron etc.) increases branch production?

wrote:
What does yellow tulip mean?

Low nitrogen or magnesium or poor
uptake of those two nutrients.