GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10 Chain Saw repair parts list (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/11146-mcculloch-pro-mac-10-10-chain-saw-repair-parts-list.html)

Bruce 21-03-2003 03:44 AM

McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10 Chain Saw repair parts list

I hope this is not Off Topic. Google searches brought me here. I have
a McCulloch Pro Mac10-10 Chain saw that has a problem and I don't have
the book for it. The engine works, but The Saw Blade won't engage and
cut. I need to see the exploded view to see how to get to the area
where the problem is and see if there is a broken part.

Thanks for any help you can give.

The Other Bruce

PS: I have been trying to find it on the net, nut none of the sites
that cams up during my search showed this catalog number.

worms 08-09-2004 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce
I hope this is not Off Topic. Google searches brought me here. I have
a McCulloch Pro Mac10-10 Chain saw that has a problem and I don't have
the book for it. The engine works, but The Saw Blade won't engage and
cut. I need to see the exploded view to see how to get to the area
where the problem is and see if there is a broken part.

Thanks for any help you can give.

The Other Bruce

PS: I have been trying to find it on the net, nut none of the sites
that cams up during my search showed this catalog number.

I guess your posting is now so old that you will never check back here but I am facing a similar problem - no manual for a Mac Cat chainsaw. Fuel line problem and it would be nice to find a parts list or exploded diagram so that I know what I am likely to find when I take it all apart. So if you managed to find any on-line source of help let me know!