Old 21-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Earl Buchan

Default Some great NEW products... and a great Bonus ordering opportunity!

Some great NEW products... and a great Bonus ordering opportunity!

* Early ordering guarantees Spring plant delivery. LOOK AT THE BONUS
SPECIAL BELOW!

We are shipping all bareroot plant material now, and at the best time
for planting in your area. As you might imagine, supplies of our most
popular plants are somewhat limited and every year we hear from
disappointed folks who wished they'd ordered earlier. We want you to
know that you can book your orders early to ensure we will have the
plant varieties you need when it comes time to ship.

If you place your order for $35.00 or more, before (see below) you
will receive a FREE set of GARDEN GLOVES A grey color, polyester
blend. Wash and dry - dirt and grease do not come through. Specify
Small, Medium, or Large on the note section of the order form.

Place an order for $110.00 or more between now and (see below) and I
will send you a special FREE "Thank You" gift valued at $25.00: (25)
assorted Hibiscus "Mallow Marvel" perennials. These hardy plants reach
6' in height and are sure to add a splash of color with 8" blooms of
red white and pink!

We have experienced such a wonderful response to our Bonus offers this
spring that we will continue to include the FREE Gloves and Hibiscus
Plants to all our customers until they are gone.
Thank You, for being our customer.

Steve and Cheryl Jones
http://www.greenwoodnursery.com